Welcome to Cnam-Enjmin’s website !
This is where you can find out exactly what goes on in this leading school devoted to training, research and the various professions in the videogame and interactive digital media industries !
The ‘École Nationale du Jeu et des Médias Interactifs Numériques’ (Enjmin) was opened in 2005. It is part of the Cnam (National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts).
The school is the result of a partnership initiated by the Cnam centre in the Poitou-Charentes region, which in 1999 brought together the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (Cnam), the University of La Rochelle (Charente-Maritime), the University of Poitiers (Vienne) and the Centre National de la Bande Dessinée et de l'Image (the national comic strip and image centre).
The school’s main source of funding is Pôle Image MAGELIS.
Cnam-Enjmin’s vocation is to provide training leading to diplomas that will equip graduates with the right skills to enter the various sectors of the game and digital industries.
Cnam-Enjmin is a key component of the ‘Campus Image’ in Angoulême, where 900 students are enrolled in 8 different schools.
Cnam-Enjmin is located in Angoulême at the heart of the MAGELIS image campus, which is a cluster of higher education establishments, which have made a name for themselves in arts, cinema, audio-visual and digital media studies.
Originally Cnam-Enjmin shared premises with the Cité Internationale de la Bande Dessinée et de l'Image (CIBDI), but in September 2014 the school moved into the “Le Nil” building.
An international network
Cnam-Enjmin works with numerous universities and research facilities around the world and international students can enrol in its diploma courses, or come as part of a residency program.
- To train future industry professionals, researchers and artists to the highest level.
- To foster fundamental and applied research in those scientific and technical fields that are the backbone of interactive media.
- To provide new openings to people already working in the audiovisual sector and who wish to take a new direction and obtain a qualification.
- To help current and past students to find the funding they need to start their own company or create a digital media artefact.
- Facilitate face-to-face and virtual international exchanges between professional artists and researchers in interactive digital media.
Copyright : "SerpenteS" project